Date(s) - 18/03/2017 - 19/03/2017
Etrop Grange Hotel
Live Blood Cell Analysis Practitioner Course
March 18-19, 2017
Dr. Jess P. Armine Instructing
What is Live Blood Cell Analysis?
Live Blood Cell Analysis (or LBCA) is the microscopic examination of a drop of a patient’s blood while the patient observes first-hand the whole process on a video monitor. The practitioner then describes the sample and explains the images to the patient. Both practitioners and clients agree LBCA is a superb educational and motivational tool, in this case “seeing is really believing”!
Why Use LBCA?
LBCA is an excellent indicator of vitamin and mineral deficiencies, chemical toxicity and dehydration, bacterial (spirochetes)/Fungal (Candida)/Parasite infections, Leaky Gut, Bowel dysfunction/ absorption problems, Early warning signs of potential cardiovascular health issues (cholesterol plaques, oxalate crystals, liver stress and associated tiredness issues). The usual fee for a LBCA Course Fee is £1400.00-£7950.00 and the Average Microscope Costs from around £500.
or £1000 if you bring your own microscope.
Payment plan can be offered.
• The equivalent of 4 days’ training.
• Everything you need to start on Monday Morning!! You can start offering your new service to your clients immediately.
• A Microscope: AmScope T360B-8M 40X-2000X Biological Compound LED Microscope + 8MP Digital Camera (or equivalent).
• Accessories – a box of single use lancets, Immersion oil, A box of microscope slides and covers as well as a box of Lens Wipes.
Two Day’s face to face instruction
- The theoretical basis of LBCA. Identification and assessment of all blood cells and plasma inclusions.
- Discussions on the nutritional influences on cell formation, and how to rest
Numerous pictures of blood samples and their relationship to overall patient health, including the functioning of body organs and systems.
- Instruction on improving the quality of your patient’s blood, using specific nutritional and herbal remedies to assist in cleansing and repair of the body.
- Practical experience in slide preparation.
- Assessment of at least 6 blood samples with personal instruction their relationship to overall patient health, including the functioning of body organs and systems.
• Six x Monthly follow up webinars with Dr. Armine are included to maximize your expertise (making the equivalent of a further 2 days’ training.)
• Morning/Afternoon Tea, Coffee and Healthy Snacks. Full Buffett Lunch both days, Free Parking for each student.
How Will LBCA Benefit You and Your Clients?
Different from other LBCA courses Dr. Armine will teach you not only the significance of what is noticed on the screen but will share with you (and demonstrate) a methodology of provocation to demonstrate what is actually occurring in the intracellular environment. This method will allow the practitioner to more closely determine proper and effective treatment protocols and vastly improve patient compliance and outcomes.
This course will afford your practice many benefits, including:
• You will be able to incorporate LBCA into your practice on “Monday Morning”
• Patients are keen to begin the treatment regime designed for them, and eagerly anticipate returning for follow-up appointments to see any changes.
• LBCA allows you to monitor and constantly improve your treatment protocols and improve outcome.
Please Note: This course is for registered practitioners. If you aren’t, but would like to come, please phone Carol before booking.
Venue: Etrop Grange Hotel, Thorley Lane, Manchester M90 4EG, 0161 499 0500
Cost: £1,500.00. (£1000 if you already have a microscope). Payment plan available.
Refund Policy: No refunds can be issued if you cancel with less than 21 days notice unless we can fill your space.
Limit: 12 students
* Book online below, or
* phone Carol on 01531 660440 if you would like to choose the payment plan.
Questions? contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01531 660440.
Bookings are closed for this event.